Fort St. John, BC
Macenna Staffing Services is currently accepting resumes from candidates with a background in low-voltage installations.
Our client, a locally owned and operated home security firm has an opening for a service technician to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As a Service Technician, you will be required to;
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Install/Repair alarms & surveillance cameras, communication cabling, and card access systems.
This is a great opportunity for those seeking a position to learn and grow with a company with a solid reputation in the North Peace!
- Preference will go to those with some experience with low-voltage installations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Drivers license with a clean drivers abstract.
The successful candidate must pass a criminal record check to proceed with employment.
We are looking for candidates seeking long-term employment and can start ASAP! If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please email us a copy of your resume today!
How To Apply
Interested in applying for this job? Send your Resume and any required/related certifications as noted in this Job Posting or drop off your information at our location.